La Sportiva Trail Running Series
|Named Colorado's "Best Race Series" by Colorado Runner Magazine in 2005 and 2008, the La Sportiva Vail Mountain Trail Running Race Series has become an iconic event, taking runners up trails and over mountain roads, through fields and forests and over streams in and around Vail for the past 17 years. New this year, the Boneyard Boogie will be an 11k and feature a new descent, while the Vail HillClimb will be one of only 10 races in the country to be part of the La Sportiva's Mountain Cup Series.
Quick Reference - Race Dates & Locations
1. Boneyard Boogie 11k Trail Run Eagle, CO May 17 - 9am
2. Summer Solstice Trail Runs Beaver Creek, CO June 21 - 9:45am
3. 38th Annual Vail HillClimb Vail, CO July 5 - 8am
4. Vail Half Marathon Vail, CO July 20 - 8am
5. Berry Picker 5k Trail Run Vail, CO August 3 - 8am
6. 5k & 10k @ 10,000 Feet Trail Runs Vail, CO August 24 - 9am
7. EverGold 5k & 11k Trail Runs Vail, CO Septebmer 14 - 10am
Various Locations Vail Valley, CO
Closest Landmark - Valley Wide
Events Hosted By:
Vail Rec District
Sun, August 24, 2014
Time: To be determined.
Unless stated, special offers have no cash value, are subject to change, may have blackout dates, may contain errors & omissions, do not apply to sale items, cannot be used with other special offers or discounts & are one per person (no group orders). Check usage with merchant before purchase.